It's been a long week, and I am happy it's over. No anniversary again this year. Too much going on I spose.
We will stay at the grandparents one more night since I have a wonderful lady Em in my life who will take care of the dogs in the a.m. for me again. Much better than leaving while sleepy tonight. Unfortunately I left the car running a while because I planned to leave earlier. I don't like to leave with a fussy little dude so I'm letting Lita calm him down some. It's also hard to take a nap!
Missing Beau, waiting for him to call. He's surely busy, but it would be nice. Didn't see much of him at his reunion last night. Mostly talked to the person he brought with him. Then had to drive an hour back. It'll be a good experience doing things by myself for the week. . .
Today was a beautiful day, which unfortunately got wasted by a long wait in a stupid doctors office only to find out that they don't accept the insurance... Then Mio fell in the parking lot. Then we made the mistake of trying to go to the wholesale store and it seemed like a million people were there! Perk, Mio bought us dinner & later some CVS treats.
I miss the animals. Although I am not in a hurry to return home, as it is a mess & I'm too tired to properly fix it. Must sleep & not over extend myself so much.
My eyes are dry, my mind is fried, and my tongue is tied. Best to chill with the ladies in the dark & then go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment