6.10.08

"Look who's online near you!"

Those ads are so strange! Some dude/girl making sexy face into their video camera,looped. In my area! OMG, like totally have to check that out 'n dish about it to my boyfriend. erm...
What a groggy morning. I dropped Alex off at class, and came directly to the DHR. It's quiet here, and I have to travel far and wide to see the sky. Not exactly far, but I'm in the dungeon, windowless, at the opportune humidity & temp for the preservation of artifacts, one of which I am not. My brain wanders these last two weeks. I will let it wander all over those miniscule particles from the flotation samples shortly. Then I will leave by lunch time and mayhap take a nap. oooh. Lay down and doze. I slept really well in the car yesterday, and woke up grumpy.
First Friday, the puppet show! That was my favourite. Really cool. And good! I like that kind of entertainment. Something anyone who will take the time can put together and perform amazingly. Sitting on the floor of the gallery after being on my feet at the restaurant & working at the DHR all day was a welcome relief.
And the nap yesterday was amazing...

No comments: