Did my hour long yoga routine this morning. Woke up with really bad back pain, but it feels a lot better now. I'm hoping it's not early onset arthritis. That would suck. Turned on the little space heater, plugged my computer into the nice speakers in the living room, and got into it. Was slightly distracted by a very large red spider crawling around near the ceiling... But then I lost him, no catch & release.
Had a disappointing quiz last night. As much as I tried not to let the down-ness settle into my efforts, it has. And today I will begin the active transformation. Work a few hours on one class, then take a break, then a few hours on the other class. I have two assignments to complete for 622, an a midterm to study for in 621. So there is plenty to do while not havin any work until Friday.
Maybe I will still go down to Mom & Dad's Thursday to work with them, the money would be very useful. I need to send the payment out to VCU in time for it to get there by the 19th, Or was it that it had to be postmarked before the 19th. I can't remember. Either way, it has to go out by the end of this week.
Have an appointment to get the tires changed next Monday at 8am, which is good. Hopefully I will have a decent paycheck come in this weekend.
Couldn't figure out what's wrong with my vacation hours, or even the exact number of hours I have left with Berger. Perhaps they haven't updated everything from the last week I used up some of the hours? Oh well. I will ask about my sick days and vacation time & see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment