2.11.10

What a great drawing


I mostly feel like I'm living, but on occasions feel like I'm just getting by to the next.... next what? I've always had so much to do, but it was usually something that led up to leaving, adventuring somewhere. Now I have no goal, no future adventure to culminate all the hard work I've been doing. I have small ones, little things here and there, and the overarching goal of one day not living paycheck to paycheck, but I haven't figured out how to make that a fun sumit to conquer. Boo & M divide their tasks, maybe, and he watches the finances & she has her own things to manage. But we're not like that, and I have to figure out how to make my own budget & gear myself up for my own goal... But it is hard not knowing, always making the generalist compromise "... I'll just do all of this, that way..." I like being a member of a team, but I will have to play my own game until we can play together.
Have been working a lot, hopefully the 13th will happen how I hope...
Shall I focus on the house? Firsties, the clutter is greatly diminished, check. Secondly, organize.... Room by room!
Focus on the mind? body? Maybe House and Body would be the most feasible to actively concentrate on, Mind cleansing as a byproduct....

No comments: