11.2.10

I need an interval stopwatch!

Been a wonderful sunny though cold day. Snow sparkling like ... snow with the sun shining.

Camped out in the living room last night, lots of fun with silly puddy!!!!

After I took Beau to work, I drove over the 14th st. bridge through southside, up to Belvidere and through Hollywood. Really beautiful. Got to be quiet and ride around, and walk around til I got too cold, then ride some more. Kept playing cat and mouse with the snow plow truck, he laughed at me the third time, when I backed down the winding road quite a way to let him through.

Got home and got motivated, which included turning up the heat! Another one of bodyrock's workouts successfully accomplished, and I will admit I was trying to compete with her numbers:

"Sexy Beast" she calls it. Sore Beast is what I shall refer to it by tomorrow.

4 exercises/4 minutes
6 rounds/ 2 intervals - a. 10 sec. rest - b. 30 sec. max effort

Dynamic squats: 27-27-20-16-15-15

Reverse Pushups: 15-10-10-7-6-5

Dive Bombers: 7-5-5-5-5-5

Prisoner Getups: 6-6-5-5-5-5


My legs were shaking by the dive bombers. The prisoner get ups were a great way to end it.

Shower time. Homework time. Get ma hair did time. Then class time..

As Ja would say, "You know, woot... woot."



No comments: