7.12.09

Add/Remove Layer

It's one of those moments. In ArcGIS there's an option to add or remove the layer one just added. I feel like I just wasted a whole bunch of time and mine and other peoples money. Please remove layer. I will probably receive a C in the 621 intro class, which for certificate students means you have to retake the class. His weighting system is unintelligible to me, and I am too angry to even go talk to the man. Kind individual but a horrible teacher. A very unexpectedly difficult in class portion to the exam, completely out of proportion to the in class lectures and lab sessions. The only reason I did any good in his class at all is because I was also taking Dr. Zonta's class, and actually learned something. I believe I will get an A in Zonta's class, if she lets us turn in the late assignments. Otherwise I will have a B.
Frustrated with myself, full of self hatred, anger and sorrow, I don't know what to do next. And that is not a fine place for me to be. I have tried so hard, but not hard enough. Obviously.
It seems clearer to me that I am not ready to go back to school in any capacity. Monetarily, emotionally. Next semester might not need to be a semester after all. Maybe I will just keep working for the archaeology company and let them send me wherever and maybe I'll actually get good at something. The scheduler guy has always tried to treat me well, even if a select few of the other employees have not.
I really don't know what to do. And there is no more school. Not until I can pay for it myself without wasting other people's money. I'm so fucking tired of that. I don't come from a place where I can be a lifetime student, and I haven't helped myself any in trying to get close to there either. I don't help myself very much.

Lump lingered last in line for brains
and the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
Small things so sad that birds could land
Is lump fast asleep or rockin' out with the band?


No comments: