I really loved Men Who Stare at Goats. It was a really great night, and a surprise that Beau recommended we go to the movies! Thanksgiving with the worthy foxes was also really nice. Relaxed and yummy!
So the artist who made T-bone's necklace last xmas is back with a boom! She makes such great stuff and it;s all super affordable. Bizzare Market above Chop Suey is going on til xmas, so yeah.
This was my favorite!!


And this successful morning, I put away ALL the laundry that was in the laundry room baskets... cept Beau's stuff, but I folded all that, but put it on top of the towels... We can put those away later. The bedroom is sooooooo clean! And I couldn't resist but to show off the orchid that Brooking gave me for my birthday a few years ago. It's grown without my noticing how much, but it's spread quite a lot. Maybe to repot it after it's done blooming? It seems to like being in the pot with the lipstick plant!
Anyway. Did some dusting & sneezed a bunch, all while drinking my tea and listening to SWEENEY TODD!
Meeting with my project partner at the second class. I guess I'll lunch then head into the dungeon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment