16.12.09

the xmas tree

So I went down to work with Mum & Dad Monday after going to court for my ticket. (I plead guilty... I would like to ask for lenience as I have had no moving violations in the last three years... no I have not attended defensive driving in the last three years).

It was nice, I feel better having spent the time with them, even while seeing how old they're getting. Mom recommended we check at Lowe's for xmas trees ( I had told her Beau & I wanted to get a live tree & plant it in our back yard). So we went to lawn & garden while Dad went for the main entrance for other essentials. We found a beautiful Alberta Spruce, in two sizes so I went for the larger. Also, Mom found a really bright green citrus tree, mini, that smells really nice. And I found a rosemary plant!!! I LOVE ROSEMARY BUSHES. Can't wait to plant these in the spring! Going to be super cool.

Beau and I just finished completing our first xmas light arrangement outside on the railings, and in the living room. We decorated the tree with ornaments from my great grandmother, my Mom, Gram, etc. Awesome!! Then put the presents under and voila!!! We're doing our little xmas on Wednesday, and going to visit family the rest of the time.

Maybe snow this weekend???? WOW!! We shall see.

Listening to Beau sing and play the piano. Going to brush my teeth & go to bed!

3 comments:

C Mier said...

Hey, are you two coming down to the Everglades this year?!
Connie and Vivian

neutiquam erro said...

Hey Connie!
Not this year :( I didn't have enough money. Perhaps next year. It's really one of the best places I have been. Have you all made it to the Everglades over the holiday?

Constance Mier said...

Sorry you couldn't make it back this year. We were out for 9 days. We thought about the 2 of you as we met other beautiful people on this trip! Be sure to let us know if you make it back to the glades

Check out the photos if you like: http://cmierphotoandfitness.net/Whitewaterbay.html.