Ok. Sitting at my desk, drinking watered down coffee, playing Nine Inch Nails on the speakers in the bathroom, and I have a moment of clarity. I had to shit so bad, but I knew how little toilet paper there was left so I tried, unsuccessfully, but
tried to postpone the labor. Is it a sign of un-adulthood to have to take a shower because there's not enough toilet paper? I mean, I've been doing so well! Keeping the paper stocked and at least two more out on the little metal rack in the wooden box in case of emergencies. Was it just a little slip up? Or a sign of a more serious condition? Seriously though, I'm no Domestic Goddess, but
toilet paper?
I'm just not ready for a kitten and a puppy yet.
Stacey invited me to a girls dinner night with some ladies from work 1. Yesterday I was pretty excited about it, but this morning I found myself not so thused... Don't know why. I miss having friends to hang out with, but when the opportunity arises, I find myself blundering my way into not going or doing. It's not even at a bar. Maybe I should go anyway, and make a promise to myself to have a good time. As a part of a bigger promise to myself to not be so down, lethargic, frustrated and defensive.
Don't think. Do do...
hahahaahahhahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment